What a week!

Wow. It seems that I have loads to tell. I haven’t left an update in a while. I suppose I should start at the beginning then.

Sunday was the bachelorette party. We all went out for a dinner cruise on the Cornucopia. Pretty much a big boat with several levels and lots of tables. The boat set off from Perth Amboy and made it’s way up to the Statue of Liberty and back. I can’t believe that I haven’t seen the Lady in such a long time. She is so beautiful. Anyways, the party, that is the important thing. The boat was supposed to leave at 5:30. Apparently they know I am on the boat so we don’t get going until about 6:15. Consequently, we don’t make it back to the dock until 11:30. *We originally were supposed to get back at 10:30.* OH well. The boat had good food, and a little band. So we all got up to dance at one point or another. As everyone knows, I don’t do shots. Well, seeing as it was a special occasion, I decided to change the past. I had my first shot. A Jolly Rancher shot to be exact. Quite yummy.

Then Monday rolled around. That meant my first day of work. It went by pretty quickly. Everyone here seems to be really nice. I was uber nervous…actually I am still uber nervous…but it is lessening. At least I can finally sleep more than an hour and a half at a time. When I made it back from work, a bbq was cooking at the house. YEY burgers.

Tuesday was much of the same. An attempt at trying to settle everything from my stomach to my brain. I got home, ate, showered and went to bed…all by 11. crazy.

Today, I went in later, due to the fact I needed to get a physical and a TB test done. Plus I am staying late. *I am writing this as I speak, here in the Math Lab.* Late means 9pm, or in other words…closing shop time. But luckily, I have tomorrow off. It is the rehearsal dinner for the wedding, which is on Friday. Friday’s schedule will be crazy…but I would rather it be crazy then me sit around the house not doing anything. Friday- I head back to the doctor’s to get my test read, then to work from 10-1:30, drive home, get myself the girliest I have been in months, head over to the church at 3:30. Be handing out programs at the door of the church. Then wedding time. Then, a fun wedding reception afterwards. By Saturday, I believe I will be passed out on my bed. Don’t try to wake me. I’ll probably curse your grandkid’s grandkids by that point. But it is all in the name of fun.

Speaking of fun: On August 17th, I am meeting up with the Danish to go see John Mayer and Maroon 5 at PNC Bank Arts Center. Wahoo. Thank goodness I am done with work at 5pm cause the concert starts at 7. Plus I am not to far away from the place while I am here at BCC.

Other fun: I’m definitely going to visit Suzer, Crystal, and Hester by the end of September. I might go down Sept 4 or something like that. But I’ll definitely visit again after that. I’m not sure when. Depends on what weekends my family has tickets to the Rutgers football games. Yeey, football!

Becks- I am sorry to hear about Grammy Sinclair. Though I did not know her, I felt I did through you. If you need anything let me know.

Suzer- Congrats on officially getting into West Chester. Hurrah!

That is all for now. I almost can stand looking at this computer screen anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment