This past Monday (Presidents Day) we embarked on this wonderful food journey. For the past two weeks, we were enjoying our rice cereal prior to our lunchtime (noon) feeding. On Monday, we pushed the cereal to right before our breakfast bottle - how apropos? Cereal for breakfast. For lunch, we dived right in to our first "real" food - the homemade apples. I warmed up two apple "ice cubes" which is equivalent to about an ounce and a half of apples.
An Apple A Day...
Haha, is not what I follow. Unlike his awful mother, JT will be experiencing a full range of fruits and vegetables. I want him to get a healthy start and what better way than with apples!
This past Monday (Presidents Day) we embarked on this wonderful food journey. For the past two weeks, we were enjoying our rice cereal prior to our lunchtime (noon) feeding. On Monday, we pushed the cereal to right before our breakfast bottle - how apropos? Cereal for breakfast. For lunch, we dived right in to our first "real" food - the homemade apples. I warmed up two apple "ice cubes" which is equivalent to about an ounce and a half of apples.
John was not a big fan during this first try. The apples were good in my *I don't eat fruits* opinion but he has never had anything so sweet before. So I get his misgivings. We are now on to day 3 of apples and JT seems to be enjoying a heck of a lot more. Can't wait to try something new later this week!
This past Monday (Presidents Day) we embarked on this wonderful food journey. For the past two weeks, we were enjoying our rice cereal prior to our lunchtime (noon) feeding. On Monday, we pushed the cereal to right before our breakfast bottle - how apropos? Cereal for breakfast. For lunch, we dived right in to our first "real" food - the homemade apples. I warmed up two apple "ice cubes" which is equivalent to about an ounce and a half of apples.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment