It has been 5 days with no allergic reaction to the apples. So, I feel it is safe to move on to the sweet potatoes I had prepared. This time I was ready - I got out my little flipvideo hd video camera to capture JT's response.
I suppose the reaction is not nearly as shocking as the apples. The sweet potatoes were nice and sweet but not even close to the apples on the sweetness scale. Since they (potatoes) are not very juicy like apples, I had to offer a bottle of water along with this meal. JT did very well with it.
Mental note - if we ever have another child, I think it would be better to start with sweet potatoes first. Then move to the apples. No, there are no thoughts of adding another to the brood. JT is more than a handful for me.
I think I will be taking more videos in the future. JT is doing a lot more squirming so regular still shots are becoming more difficult. Enjoy your weekend!
I like watching the video- it really catches those cute expressions. JT seems to really enjoy the sweet potatoes. Can't wait to see him.
ReplyDeleteHe can't wait to see Grandma and Grandpa. Not too much longer!
Delete