Foodie Love

I have been having a ball lately. My friend Suzy and I have been sharing our recipes at another blog: RecipeShuffle. Each week we Shuffle off a recipe for the other to try. We are starting out with some of our home favorites before we move on to other recipes. The great thing about it is that I get a chance to feel so much closer to someone who I miss a heck of a lot. There are a lot of days where I do not leave the house, mostly because of John. A whole boatload of days where I really despise Kansas because it is so gosh darn far away from our families. Our closest family is just over a 12 hour drive away. But when I get my recipe to cook for the week, I feel so excited to get to share food, albeit not in the normal "dinner party" sort of way.

Fortunately, Suzy teaches English, so she is infinitely better equipped to describe this feeling then I am. So check out what she wrote on her blog: BurghBytes.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Resa. I absolutely agree with you--and our recipe "shuffling" is something I look forward to each week--whether it's that I'm cooking and getting to bring a bit of your kitchen into my own, or whether it's your week and I'm anxiously awaiting to hear how it went and what you thought! Thank you for your wonderful post, and I'm looking forward to trying out your soup this week! :)

    ReplyDelete