From Crawling to Standing

Shut the Front Door!  JT figured out crawling only five days ago.  Today, he tried to climb out of his pack and play.   First I thought it was all just innocent.  JT was looking at the rails that hold the "bassinet" portion in place.  I thought it was cute.  JT was having the time of his life, laughing his little head off.


Not two minutes later, I hear more laughing from the other side of the pack and play.  Here is what I found:


I immediately pulled him out of the dang thing and lowered the bassinet.  I thought that since he figured out the crawling he would be happy with that mode of transportation.  Apparently not.  Oh the insanity.  And now I have an unhappy child who desperately wants to pull himself up to standing.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I love this little guy. His smiles are just the best !

    ReplyDelete