My Self Commitment

Just a little update.  I think I have kept to my commitment pretty well for the past two weeks.  I have been getting up early (not as early as Andy) to get on the elliptical machine.  My current workout is 5 minutes on the elliptical, 3 sets of 10 pushups, 5 minutes on, 3 sets of 10 sit ups, and repeat once more.  When I started, my twenty minutes on the elliptical yielded just under 1000 revolutions.  Now, those same twenty minutes I get 1500 revolutions.  I estimate that I am probably getting a mile to a mile and a half in each day.

This week I plan to add in a short Pilates rotation at the end of the workout.  Plan to start with about 4 exercises and add one new motion a day.  That is the plan.  I hope it works out.

In about two weeks, I hope to add in at least 2 outdoor runs a week with JT and the stroller.  I do not want to be huffing and puffing because I am not used to running with it.

My apologies if this post seems a little silly.  I feel this is the best way to keep my accountable.  Logging the work reinforces that I can do it and that is will get accomplished.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment