I feel like it has been forever but really the last few days have been quite busy.
Here is the big happenings for JT recently:
He moved from size 2 diapers to size 3 diapers.
He went in for a health assessment and is really close to the 16 pound mark.
Both of his lower central incisors have erupted. I would love to get a picture of them but it seems like that won't happen short of my holding his mouth wide open - and JT just does not enjoy that.
JT is really into grabbing things and trying to get them in his mouth.
JT is all set up for childcare. :( I am going to miss him when I start leaving him there.
Oh, and he had mashed potatoes yesterday for the first time.
I can not believe it - in only a three days I have an 8 month old. Yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment