Mobility

I am calling it.  This is the first day that I have seen JT put all the motions together.  He is mobile.  He can crawl across the room if he wants to.  Now, I will admit he is not quite cruising around.  But give him a few minutes and he will get to his goal.  It is a good thing we had a baby gate installed for the dogs already - or we would be scrambling now.  For your viewing pleasure, JT getting his crawl on:



3 comments:

  1. Ah those made me smile and laugh. I like how Walter went in to clean up mode .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked that a lot, too. I think I literally laughed out loud at that. And then I promptly had a vision of my own life in a year... ;)

      These are great, Resa. Thanks for sharing how big (and mobile!!) he's getting!

      Delete
    2. Walter is really good when it comes to JT - especially when all JT wants to do is grab his paws.

      Suz - I'll say it is so much more fun now. He has his weird noises, giggling, and moving that makes him so interesting. I like this phase much better than sleep, cry, eat, repeat baby life.

      Delete