Falling Off The Horse

Wowie, did I fall of the horse!  And bad too.  The month of November goes down in the record books as nonexistent.

I have been super busy.  I did manage to squeeze in a couple of new recipes.  I plan to at least try to get them laid out here in the next couple of days.

Somethings that happened in November, well I am not at liberty to discuss until a later date.  But that is totally cool.  Other things, well, the hubby and I received some big awards from his branch in the army.  He received a St. Barbara's award and I received a Molly Pitcher Award.  I am very proud of him for his achievement.  Added bonus, we got to go out for the evening and I wore a pretty dress.  :o)

I know we have moved into December and I am thankful that the hubby helped me greatly with the Christmas decorations.  I was so overwhelmed in November I feel like I had no energy to do anything.  But we have decorations - indoor and out - up, presents purchased (still need to wrap), and cards ready to go out into the mail.  I know in just a few short days I will get to relax and do what I like best - make yummy dinners and desserts and enjoy the holidays.

I'll be coming back in force - at least I hope so!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you made it through the month. Looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to "see" you back again! And I can't wait to hear about those upcoming yummy dinners and desserts. I miss cooking... I also miss you--let's try to find a few minutes to chat soon! :)

    ReplyDelete