- Be less stressed - this is an ongoing battle for I am a worrywart at heart. It is what I do. I hope to try to make my mantra, only do what is within my own control and not worry about the things that are not. I also want to take time to do some things for me during the day - whether is it reading a book, working out for a few minutes, or another little projects I have in mind.
- Be more healthy - it is difficult to do as someone who has an aversion to fruits and vegetables. So when I make my meal plans for the upcoming weeks, I am trying to include at least some sort of bearable veggie (I've made strides with veggies...not fruits...oh well)
- Be a bit more adventurous - in life, in cooking, in general. This year is affording us the opportunity to make a new army home, travel to our new destination, and prepare more adventures in the coming years. So I want to try to be less of a stick in the mud and get out and about. I am going to start by dipping my toes in the world of Indian cuisine (yes, I will chronicle my journey here).
- Be a better me - that includes being a better mom, wife, daughter, sister, cousin, niece, friend, etc. I realize I am somewhat antisocial and it gets compounded by our distance from home but I aspire to be a better communicator in any case.
Let's do it 2013!
No comments:
Post a Comment