Broccoli

JT's food adventure hit a new landmark - Broccoli.  He thoroughly enjoyed it.  I prepared a bag of Steamfresh broccoli cuts in the microwave.  Dumped the contents in the blender and in no time flat we had baby broccoli.  Here is his reaction to the broccoli:
To be quite honest, I was surprised at how light and sweet the broccoli turned out.  No wonder JT gobbled it down.

I realize I did not write much about pears.  JT will be eating pears for a little while longer because the four pears I cooked and pureed turned out a lot of baby food.  As a matter of fact, I added a dinner time feeding to our schedule.  JT gets cereal in the morning, our new/testing out food at lunch, then a mixture of some older food (pears, apples, peas, etc.) and cereal.  He really likes the mixture at dinner.  JT has also taken to playing with his spoon.  Someday soon he will be able to feed himself!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing those movies of John eating and playing with his spoon. He really does like that broccoli.

    ReplyDelete