I dump out a bunch of Gerber "sweet potato" puffs onto his table and I let him have at it. At first there was a lot of swishing the puffs around or knocking them completely off the high chair table. But now, we have mastered the picking up of the puff! JT even knows they are tasty so he makes a move for his mouth. We have not quite mastered getting the puff in our mouth on our own. That dang thumb seems to get in the way. Check out the awesome motor skills action here...
In other food related news, JT finished up his turkey a few days ago. I managed to score some ground pork and ground lamb at the grocery store. Thursday, JT had his first taste of pork with some sugar snap peas. I also made some peaches this week. So he should be trying that in the next few days. Slated to up are potatoes and then who knows what, asparagus?
My how those you improved since Disneyworld.
ReplyDelete