Tuesday of this week was JT's last dinner of chicken and pears. I didn't quite realize it until that evening. So I quickly prepared some ground turkey that evening along with our dinner. I did do something a little different though. When I prepared the chicken, I fried it up with a little bit of water. This time I had a half-used container of chicken broth in the fridge. So instead of the water, I added the chicken broth. Yes, I realize it has salt and some other spices, which I have not added into JT's diet yet. But the chicken was so bland last time. I could not help myself.
On Wednesday, I pulled out the first batch and mixed it with the pears. I received a weird look from JT. I tried it and yep - it was a weird combination. Luckily, it was not weird enough to stop JT from eating all of it. Thus on Thursday I paired the turkey with carrots. Much better reaction. Even I thought it was tasty.
Next up, JT should try potatoes or sugar snap peas. YUM!
No comments:
Post a Comment