at least it isn't so hot today...

Holy moly. Yesterday was soooo hot. But really it felt wonderful, so long as I didn't stay outside to long. I just hope it doesn't get humid, cause that would really stink.

Anyways, I managed to knock off one of the projects that I set out for myself. I completed my college scrapbook. Good thing too, because our (my brother's too) graduation party is on Sunday. Granted, it took me most of the day to get done, but hey it's finally done. I think the only thing left on my list, is to write letters to people. Maybe, I'll just send people letters when I feel up to it, instead of try to write letters to everyone at once and send them. I think that sounds like a good plan.

But you may ask....well if i've accomplished all this stuff, what the heck am I going to do for the rest of the summer. Ha-ha, in a couple of weeks I start my summer school job. So for 3 hours a day for a month, I'll be teaching the wee ones Algebra 1. I think it will be lots of fun. The other big deal is I'm going to arrange some new songs for the Infernos. A nice test of my skills. Although I don't have super wonderful skills, I think I can pull it off. If I have enough time...I'm giong to try to put together Good Vibrations, cause that is just a wonderful, upbeat, bouncy song. I miss the singing. It was exhilirating. Oh well, this is as close as I'm going to get to getting it back.

Catch ya laters...I'm going to find something fun to do that does not require a computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment