Well, well, well. It is Saturday. Like it says, I am up before noon. But at least I am not the only one. Today should be a nice day out because I get to go to Becks graduation party. Yippy. I am so in the mood for a party. Plus tomorrow is my party. Yey. Maybe not with all of my crazy extended family, but hurray for having Becks, Dana, Laurie, Suzy, and Cryssy show up. That will make everything more bearable.
I finally cleaned up my room. Yeah, no more college related piles left. It's sad really. It makes me want to find a job and leave really fast. I have reached the point where, yes, my parents are fun to be around...so long as they aren't around all the time. It's not like back at school, hangin' with the housies. Coming and going as we please, even though we all mostly touched base on what we were each doing. I'd like to move out sometime soon, but, alas, I need a job that pays more than the jobs i'm looking at. ::Sigh:: I guess that means I am back to searching the papers and the internet. Although, grad school is still right there in the back of my mind.
Anyways, last night I decided I would cook a meal. Hurray, for using the Club 383 Cookbook. I made the Stir Fry. A little adjustment made because the snow peas at the Pathmark were all dried through, so I used baby peas instead. It was a big hit. Mom was like, how did you make it taste so sweet. Reply, I marinaded...the stuff. I don't know...I just threw it all in the pan and let it brown. Yey for easy recipes.
I think next week I need to start working on lesson plans for summer school, and also get started on arranging. I'm so scatterbrained at the moment, that I can not get started on either one. Bah, but at least the exercising is going well.
Anyways, I'll chat later. Yey, party-time.
No comments:
Post a Comment