The Day...Before Tomorrow

First, off big happy birthday ness to Becks. 22, that's crazy....but then again, I guess, in under 4 months I'll be 22 as well.

Yikes....but that isn't anything to be worried about. Tomorrow, I have an interview. Yet again, like all the previous interviews I have been on...I am the first one on the interview slate. And most likely, I won't get it if history prevails. It would be a nice job, though. Wouldn't have to worry about finding a new place, could save up money...and start looking into graduate school stuff. or maybe even look for a super cool job, doing I don't know what. I guess tomorrow will tell all. I suppose it's a good thing that I know at least one person in the interview group. Yeah, it's a group interview....surely hell in a small room for me. But I need to keep my head up....and start thinking of possible questions they could ask...and have some good answers ready for them. All of the my other interviews I have been a bumbling fool when answering their questions.

Any advice, please purty please...help?

Well I guess i'm off....to finish laundry, read, and generally not make myself sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment