Hi, got back from the Stress Factory and the birthday bonanza. It was good to see everyone and meet two new people. Although, I'm not sure how much I like one of the new someones, but we'll give it a while and see how things pan out. I enjoyed steve, rusty, and beck's company. After two weeks of doing nothing adventurous at all, it was good to feel like there is a crew out there to hang and chill with still. **I miss my dickinsonian people...i know i'll see most of them in about a week...but it's not quite the same after living with them for an entire year in the same house. Club 383 heck yeah!!** Okay I'm done now. Beck's new boyfriend, scott, seemed cool for the 3 seconds i spoke to him. But that is what a comedy club will do for you. Rusty was super cool about driving me back to my car. Rusty is super awesome.
Anyways...more talk later, i think...I have a job interview on tuesday, yet another thing to fail at...wahoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment