Well, what a day. I woke up and just wanted to go right back to bed. It's yucky cloudy. And it kinda drizzle rainstormed, and now it just smells really funny around here.
I managed to get 2 lessons run through....well written out for my own sake. But that won't even last me all of Monday's 3 hours. Yeah, I'm just dragging my feet. I bet if I actually just sat down and did it...I'd be done with a couple of chapters by now.
News: I did not get the math job at the school that I happen to be summer school teaching at. Oh well. I figured as much. I really have no experience and how can I compete with a guy who has an engineering background and has had teaching experience. :oP I got contacted about a job in Virginia, but it's super hicksville, and I think I need a little more hustle bustle then...the nearby river. I have my resume out to the Navy and Brookdale CC for math learning assistant positions. Pretty much I chill at the learning centers and help those who unfortunately don't understand math. sigh. Yeah, sure going to get those. Well, it's time to start looking at graduate programs and taking the gre's.
I'm just overall disappointed with myself. But then again, let's think. I have absolutely no drive to do anything specific. I just sit around putzing with music. Maybe I'll job search the music industry later today. Rar, I need a Disney related job. Guess I need to get searching on that as well. Back to the lesson planning, maybe I'll go by myself to see Dodgeball later this afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment