Post Graduation Party Fun-ness

First, I want to thank everyone for coming to my party. I've missed you all so much.

I guess I should give a run down of the party going fun-ness that has occurred this past weekend.

Yesterday: Beck's party. Much fun. Got to see the whole Beck-family because I haven't seen them in ages. The restaurant was nice. Food was yummy. I got to hang out with Becks, Scott, Rusty, Cris, Andrew, and Steve. After the shin dig, we all went to a park by Becks house and swung on the swings (is swung correct? I have no clue). It felt so...hmmm, searching for word. Exhilirating. I haven't done that in ages. So we swung, and played some frisbee. Once we got our acts together, we managed to all caravan over to New Brunswick to Stuff Yer Face for some...get this munchies. Yeah, after all of the food, we were still hungry. Enjoyable. Yeeey.

Today: Umm, I got up late, which in turn made me have to go to mass by myself. Came back home. Had to deal with...the grandma. Oh, yes I love grandma...I really do. But I think she is losing it. All of her faculties are not...hmmm in working condition. Anyways, we got to the restaurant and set up the fun table of graduation stuff. Then everyone arrived. Yeey for everyone. Hurray for becks coming (even though she had to leave rusty's party). Yeey, I'm super glad Suzy and Cryssy came. I really wish I was closer, so I could hang out more often. Yeey for Laurie deciding not to go to Pittsburgh and to instead come to my party. Yeey, for Dana and her parents coming literally right off the train to my party. The food was good, a lot...but good. And then everyone had to leave. That was kinda sad. I really miss the townhouse. We had lots of fun there. I still can't believe that is all over and done with.

On a side note, not totally on the side...but yeah on the side. Umm so...I don't know if anyone saw him...but one of the groups of people who came, the Normants (not like anyone would really know them)....their son....Michael, I finally see it. He's cute. Now mind you, he's got 3-4 years on me, if I'm correct. It was so nice to see him. And at the end of the whole shin dig- he was like, "I see you at the wedding right?" Response: "Yeah I'll be there." Yey, kiss on the cheek. :::sigh::: The wedding is for a mutual friend. Some of you know...the wedding I've been talking about. The one whose mom is going absolutely nuts about every tiny detail. Yeah that wedding. The wedding...which on the invitation I would have figured would be sent to me and a guest. No, the invite was for me and my brother. But that's a whole other story. So yeah, Theresa likes him. But as we all know, Theresa will do nothing, except sit on her bum until the wedding. Not exactly. I will continue my workout-ness, cause I have this killer little black dress for the wedding. (I know I'm ditching the super slinky blue dress...but it will be august, and hot outside...so a short little black dress is better then the blue one.) See if I can dress to impress.

Anyways, parties are much fun. I like them every now and again. I have no idea when my life will be interesting, maybe Wednesday if I can manage a trip to visit Dana. When my life picks up, surely you will get an update. Much love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment