End of the Silence

I guess a short little post. Tomorrow the family is coming home from Disney World. Hurray, and not so much hurray. I love not having to deal with the "crazies" I lovingly call my family. But I really don't like having to clean, cook, take the dog out, water the lawn, etc, etc, all by myself.

Also, I go in tomorrow to St. Joe's to pick up the last of my supplies for summer school and talk to the Summer School head. Should be simple. I'm still a little depressed about not getting the job for next year, but what can ya do? I've gotten about the entire first chapter of lessons all outlined. It's really not that hard when you come to think of it. But once I get the last of this stuff I'll know exactly what sections to cover. So that will make it fly.

I got contacted about a job in Fryeburg, Maine....which is like...the same state that Abby lives in. It seems interesting. But with summer school I don't know how I'd make the 7-8 hour drive up there. Unless I could get up there on the weekend. That shouldn't be so bad, cause really school isn't in session. I'm still waiting to hear from Brookdale and the Navy for that matter.

Oh, I got in the mail a picture from laurie. it's so cute...all the spring break girlies with tigger at MGM studios. :::sigh::: I miss college...and I've only been away for ....a month. crap one month. no job, missing school, missing my townhousies...rar. Oh also, in the mail...I got the Hanson concert tickets. That will be good. Refreshing, my life always seems to be going better if I am going to a concert.

ugh I should go to bed...especially if i have to get up and go to Joe's in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment