Blue Skies...

Wow. Long time for me not to post. The past week has been relaxing. Sunday I went and saw Saved! with Beckie. It was quite funny. Good movie if you have the time (or money) to go see it. Wednesday, I made a trip down to Dana's house. I was able to hang out with litle Chloe. Cutest little pup. Then we headed out to Red Bank to do a little bit of shopping. It was super hot out, but we had some fun just walking around there. When I got home, Beck got in touch and we spent about a half hour at the St. Matt's Carnival. Funny, I always remember the carnival being a huge event, with lots of games, food, and awesome rides. Yet this time, it seemed so small. The lights glimmering, hundreds of people, and smell of fried food, just were so...commonplace. Maybe I've just had to many life experiences to cause it to no longer be magical. Oh well, what can you do?

Speaking of magical, the rest of the week I spend watching everyone else get ready for their trip to Disney World. I love Disney, and that is all there is too it. I just keep thinking of spring break trip with the gals. It was sooo awesome. But I'm not in Florida. I have a whole week to myself. I suppose that works just as well as being in Disney. I was getting to the point where my family was just starting to get on my nerves. I am definitely in need of the time apart. I seem to get so much more done when they aren't around. Like yesterday after they had left, I got my act together and bought concert tickets for Beck and I to go see Hanson in July. Also, I got my hands on some music so that I can arrange those songs for the Infernos.

So for the rest of the week: I'd like to go see the movie Dodgeball. Just looks like a good laugh. Then get together all of those wonderful lesson plans for the next month. Hurray for 3 hours of teaching for the next 4 weeks. We will know soon enough if teaching is my thing. I think it is...but this should be quite a task.

Alright- I think I am going to head out to the mall, do tiny bit of shopping (get my mom a birthday present). And following Cryssy's lead...



How to make a dcrnrmusic
Ingredients:
1 part friendliness
3 parts humour
3 parts joy
Method:
Layer ingredientes in a shot glass. Serve with a slice of wisdom and a pinch of salt. Yum!


Username:

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com

Funny how that really does seem to be me. Catch you kids later.

No comments:

Post a Comment