On an "out"side note

I just have to say....

It is so wonderful to just sit out on the redone porch with a cold beer prepping myself for the Algebra 1 class. Yes, I know in my previous post I said I need to write out the lesson plans. I haven't done that yet. I figure since it is still Sunday, I shouldn't be working. Monday is a good day to work. I work on the first couple of lessons tomorrow while I am doing laundry. Wahoo for laundry.

I picked up a present for my mom's birthday. Not to mention I picked up a pair of pants for myself. yeeeey. It was beautiful all day. So much so that I rolled down the windows in my car while I drove to the mall and back home. I passed a park on the way home. It was bustling.

:::pop:::
I knew what I would do for a little bit in the afternoon. I decided to socialize the pup and take him to the park where the road races are held. So, Kona cried the whole way in the car. He thought he was going to the vet. But the pup has no sense of direction. He didn't even realize I was taking him to the park. But the second he got out of the car, he was the happiest little fat pup you'd ever seen. We took a turn around the park and then headed back hom. Ahhh, the joys of a beautiful day.

I think I'll get my sorry little butt off the computer and go do my workout for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment